Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi again

So I know it doesn't look like much right now but I'd forgotten how good it feels to write.  I knew I wouldn't keep up a blog at the library, Hans wouldn't allow that much time on a computer while there were that many books to pull off shelves.  So once we had to get rid of the first blog attempt and the house internet I didn't do much but go to work and come home fetch whatever either of my two guys needed, cook food and generally just sail through the days as well as I could.  

I realized this morning that I needed to write to my brother who is serving a mission in Pennsylvania.  I was just going to do a short thing but it kept getting longer and longer.  I finally just had to stop.  It was so nice to write though and that's why I've got this thing going again.  Hopefully I'll update better than last time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment