Thursday, July 1, 2010

Projects...

So much to do so little time. I always thought that saying wouldn't ever really apply to me. I would generally procrastinate papers until the last minute in College but never really felt overwhelmed with the amount and magnitude of projects that needed to get done. I'm excited that I do have these projects to do. We have a house! I don't think I anticipated all of the work that would need to go into having a house though and some (ok most) days I do feel a bit overwhelmed.

On a brighter side We have a house! It's fun and so much better than living right across from a school and on a road with heavy traffic even when there isn't school. Hans and I are both enjoying the fenced back yard where he can play and I don't have to worry so much. Of course I always do anyway, I'm a mom what can I say.

Our garden is growing well and it looks like we'll have lots of tomatoes and some other things too:) Travis is really the powerhouse there. He's the one that got the garden going. He built the framework for our raised bed garden and it looks wonderful.

I realize this isn't an update for most people but I needed to get it out of me. Our home will be stunning... one project at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment